Request information, self-assessment & workbook
THE 3 INTENTIONS OF THIS WORK:
1. to support you to have a greater awareness about how you operate and become a little suspicious about why you think, feel and behave as you do.
2. to support you be more, do more and have more by becoming absolutely positively obsessed (A.P.O) with becoming the CEO of your life.
3. to support you to begin closing the GAP between where you are now and where you would prefer to be in life.
THIS WORK IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO SEES THIS VALUE OF:
1. becoming more aware about how you operate.
2. becoming the confident CEO of your life (in charge of your beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behaviors.)
3. beginning to close the GAP between where you are now and where you want to be.
Use this series to have an honest look at where you today and where you want to be. As you move through the sections you will likely notice that a GAP exists between where you are in the present and where you would prefer to be in the future.
That is normal for most people and especially true for anyone experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger which often manifests as a lack of confidence in oneself. Yet, if you want more from your life this GAP will need to be addressed.
Creating lasting change requires a shift in self-image. Your self-image is deeply rooted and new perceptions must be accepted and absorbed by the stubborn robotic subconscious mind, if positive change is to be maintained.
For people experiencing confidence issues, the subconscious mind has cemented a non-confident persona. As you move through this series, every insight you have will enrich you and spill out into the world. Your decision to take charge of your life is a gift to yourself and those you care about. Know that your personal success can have far-reaching positive consequences in the world.
By the end of the self-discovery and confidence building series you will have completed a range of self-assessments, taken on the role of “social scientist” and developed a preliminary plan for beginning/continuing to address confidence issues.
©TerriLeeCooper. All Rights Reserved.