Access the complimentary Self-Discovery Confidence Building Workbook immediately. The concepts are relevant whether your concern is anxiety, depression, addictions, anger or weight issues. A lack of self-confidence and belief in the self are significant factors in all life challenges. You will also receive occasional blog, program and workshop updates.
Terri Lee Cooper Msc. RSW
- MSc. social psychology
- Registered Social Worker (BSW, RSW)
- Master-Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP_M)
- Certified coach
- Certified in psychometrics
- Doctorate clinical hypnotherapy
- Personality type (ENFJ)
- Volunteer-Pet Therapy
Leadership Certification-MBTI step 2 certification-Association for Conflict
Resolution-Social Psychology Network-Society for Personal and Social Psychology-Toastmasters-The
National Federation of Linguistic Programming-Alberta College of Registered
Social Workers-American Psychology Association-The Society for
the Psychological Study of Social Issues-American Psychology-Law
Society-Centre for Creative Leadership
A solution focused programming approach asks “what else is
possible?” As with all professions, each person brings a range of personal
experiences and training into the helping process. The following reflects what
I have come to see as basics truths when it comes to creating long term change.
- The life we are living is consistent with our self image not
- The self-image is a habituated response that has been
- Until we take control of the factors that influence our self-image, we will never out perform it.