Let’s dive in…
TERMS TO KNOW
potential-the unique, innate tendencies, preferences,
talents, and capacities we are all born with.
2. Cow paths-are paths of least resistance, automatic conditioned ways of being absorbed by the primitive robotic mind. “Cow paths” are seen in beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. “Cow paths” require no conscious thoughts or planning. “Cow paths” can be difficult to change, and we often feel “stuck” in/on them.
3. CEO-becoming CEO of your life ultimately refers to being in charge of your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and choosing new beliefs aligned with your goals and original potential. Becoming the confident CEO of our lives means that we deliberately choose to develop new programs versus being at the mercy of old programming.
4. GAP refers to the space between where you are now and where you would prefer to be in the future.
5. A.P.O.-refers to becoming absolutely positively obsessed with the creation of something better for yourself. Becoming A.P.O. requires awareness, curiosity, planning, and experimenting.
What do you think? Share your thoughts and ideas. Please recognize that what you say has an impact on others. Be courteous. Once you have submitted your contribution, you may request a notification.
1) After reviewing the 5 terms above, the one that most resonates with me is:
©TerriLeeCooper. All Rights Reserved.