GETTING READY FOR YOUR CONSULTATION
Preliminary complimentary consultations are educational in nature and begin a professional assessment process. So I encourage you to set a little time aside to prepare. Thank you in advance for your consideration and respect, as this will ensure that the time we have together is well spent.
Let's start out on the right foot:)
1. You have invested a little time exploring the
- You can read/listen to blog posts, review past clients experiences, my background and a range of other helpful information.
2. The model is of interest to you? ( there is a link at the top of the page)
- The model is solution-focused, proprietary 6 step (part) approach. Clients love the simplicity and power of it.
3. The program fees 497 for workshops, 997 and 2500+ for private work are within your budget?
- Credit card and email debit are payment options. Payment plans are available for 2500+ programs.
- Most insurance companies honor a RSW receipt. If coverage is important to you, please check with your provider to see if a RSW receipt will be honored, prior to requesting a complimentary consultation.
4. You have considered filling out a preliminary assessment form prior to your call?
- This is not mandatory, but we will make better use of our time together when I am prepared to address your concerns. Forms can be found on the "toolbox" tab.
Terri Lee Cooper MSc. RSW